Friday, January 9, 2015

A day in the life of my stomach: what I eat to get results!

I have had a lot of questions lately about what I make from my food prep, what products I use and how often I eat. So I thought I would set up my meals with times and pics so everyone could see a visual of what I do (I'm a visual person myself so it was actually fun to see everything all together for the day). 


Meal 1: I always start my day of with a shake and it's usually Pumpkin spice with half chocolate almond milk and half water. I seriously could drink pumpkin spice shakes all day. I'm. Not. Joking. And with chocolate almond milk... It's to die for! 
Meal 2: Todays's second meal is two egg muffins and two pieces of turkey bacon. The egg muffins consist of turkey bacon, green onions, spinach, salsa, eggs, and a light sprinkle of cheese. Bake those babies for 30 min at 350 and you are set for the weeks amount of breakfast. I always have my tea first thing in the morning and I have been really into mixing my pomegranate green tea with lemon. It's heavenly! Anddddd the green tea has less caffeine so I can drink it after I nurse. As a former trenta black iced tea drinker from Starbucks, this definitely hits the spot and burns calories too! Sweet deal! 
Meal 3: This meal will consist of a delicious hummus mix (the three layer spicy one) from Trader Joes (and it's not spicy, just has a great taste) with chopped sweet peppers and two, no nitrite low sodium turkey slices and a glass of mango aloe water (a healthy way to drink "juice" and it aids in digestion). 
Meal 4: Bring on the yumminess of a bell pepper nacho (half bell pepper layered with corn, black beans, tomatoes, ground turkey with a packet of taco seasoning and sprinkle of cheese baked for 30 min at 350 degrees) along with baked zucchini topped with pizza flavored seasoning (FlavorGod seasonings are amazeballs and healthy) and another glass of iced herbalife tea. 
Meal 5: A creamy orange cream shake with half vanilla almond milk and half iced water. Orange dreamcicle in a glass anyone?
Meal 6: A delicious plate of 1/2 cup brown rice, turkey goolash, a scoop of corn and some more baked zucchini and of course more h2o. Hydration is key and water has lots of health and weight loss benefits as well. 
There you have it folks! A delicious and healthy day of precooked and stored meals. All I have to do it take meals out of the fridge, heat them up if needed, add water for my teas and almond mix for shakes, and eat! Easy peasy! I add in a mix of Herbalife vitamins (daily detoxifiers, cellular development and metabolism boosters) throughout the day and try to get in some kind of at home exercise whether it's walking, planking, sit ups, push-ups, or chasing Kenzie up and down the stairs (it counts, right?) to help tone up. 
If you want to know more about meal planning, living a healthier lifestyle, or Herbalife, just send me a message. I help coach people to live a lifestyle based on their goals. Right now I'm working on losing 60 lbs this year but since I'm still nursing I have to make sure I'm getting enough healthy calories so that I produce enough for my baby too. I hope this was helpful and have a lovely night! 

The Darling heartbeat continues... 

No comments:

Post a Comment